These clogs for work from Dian footwearhave D’COVER microfiber in the upper part. Highly breathable OEKO-TEX® with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying. Suitable for both men and women. They can be washed in hot and cold temperatures up to 40º.
Main features of DIAN 1805-LM
- Dian anatomical footwear monocoque structure.
- It has perforations for better breathability better breathability.
- It has pads and linings in the ankle area.
- It is a Antibacterial Footwear
- Rubber sole with high drying coefficient. It has grooves and slots to facilitate the discharge of liquids. It is arranged in the form of flat pads and sharp edges to increase adherence to the ground.
- Clogs slip-resistantformerly very comfortable and practical.
- It has a polyurethane foam fabric insole with activated carbon treatment.
CE certified, standard EN-ISO-20347. EU 425/2016.
SRC+01 protection level. Antibacterial ISO 16187.
SRC = (SRA+SRB) anti-slip on tile and water with detergent as lubricant+anti-slip on steel and glycerin as lubricant.
O1 = closed back, antistatic, energy absorption in the heel, lugged sole.
Dian Footwear is a company specialized in the production of hygiene, work clogs, uniforms and safety footwear for more than 30 years. Its shoes are based on two basic aspects, functionality and health.