Dian Milán SCL Picado shoes are a model of professional footwear suitable for both the hospitality and healthcare sectors. Two very different fields, but in which people work who need work shoes that are comfortable, with good support, easy to wash and breathable.
These are slip-resistant shoes widely used in the hospitality industry, but also a very common type of medical footwear among medical professionals.
These are market-leading, extremely comfortable and safe work shoes. With Velcro fastening, this type of footwear can be washed cold and also hot (up to 40º).
Characteristics Dian Milano SCL Chopped
These comfortable Swedish shoes are characterized by:
- D’COVER OEKO-TEX® microfiber lined with D’DRY® microfiber.
- Highly BREATHABLE with great moisture absorption capacity and quick drying.
- Straight last with rounded toe.
- Counter-counterpart of sufficient hardness to support the calcaneus.
- Cushioned insole of fabric over polyurethane foam with antibacterial treatment and activated carbon.
- Bicolor antibacterial polyurethane sole, slip-resistant, high coefficient in wet and dry conditions, with grooved projections on the sole to facilitate the evacuation of liquids.
- Manufactured by assembling and safety stitching to reinforce the union of the sole to the shoe upper.
It is available in large and small sizes from 34 to 48 in black or white.
- EN-ISO-20347. EU 425/2016.
- SRC+O1+FO protection level. ANTIbacterial ISO 16187.
- SRC = (SRA+SRB) anti-slip on tile and water with detergent as lubricant + anti-slip on steel and glycerin as lubricant.
- O1 = closed back, antistatic, energy absorbing heel, lugged sole.
- FO = hydrocarbon resistance of the sole.