Do you know where the name “ballerina” shoes comes from? This type of shoes owe their name “Dian ballerina” to the similar resemblance they have to ballet shoes. A flat shoe, with a rounded toe and a rounded instep area, facilitating the grip and protection of the foot at all times.
But ballerinas are not only for ballet, this type of shoe is very common nowadays as hospitality footwear, not only for its comfort but also for its elegant appearance, ideal to combine with women’s work uniforms.
Features Dian Bailarina shoes
It is a work shoe for women. Its characteristics are:
- Made in grain nappa leather,
- Lined in the shovel with technical microfiber.
- Straight last with rounded toe.
- Counter with sufficient hardness to support the calcaneus.
- It has a padded insole, lined with technical microfiber over polyurethane foam with antibacterial treatment and activated carbon.
- TPU sole with anti-slip technology.
The ballerina is a work shoe for women that is in great demand among working women. It helps them to face the day to day work in comfort and, in addition, they are comfortable, flexible, economical and versatile.
Regulations: CE certification, directive 89/686/CEE Category I.
SRA = anti-slip in tile with detergent as lubricant.