Description Segarra Hydro 6200
The 6200 HYDRO boots stand out for their comfort, comfort and grip. The vulcanized natural rubber has a great capacity to thermally insulate the foot, which ensures protection from the cold on cold days. As it is not a heavy material, it will bring you very positive benefits when walking. In addition to being a very durable and resistant material that provides great ergonomics, with the new hydrofuged system, you will be able to walk on wet trails since they repel water.
Features HYDRO 6200
If you want to buy boots that will provide you with safety and peace of mind when practicing any sport in the mountains, these should be the boots of choice. In addition to being safe, they are also warm, robust and perfect for trekking. These lightweight boots with especially strong and resistant laces and eyelets allow you to wear them continuously and safely. Its top-quality leather repels rain water without any problem and all at a ridiculous price.
Where and when can I use my HYDRO 6200 boots?
In work footwear you can find the footwear that will not limit you to perform any activity at a minimum price.
- Ideal for temperate and cold areas with special treatment that protects from humidity.
- Suitable for activities such as hiking and mountaineering.
- With its lightweight style and maximum comfort, it will allow you to work intensive days in the face of any environmental adversity.
- Workplaces without risk of materials falling on the foot and outdoor activities.
- Good performance, durability and quality.