They are seamless slippers, so they are easy to put on and, due to their aesthetic simplicity, they can be combined with any type of uniform or work garment. In addition, it is available in a wide range of colors beyond the classic white, navy blue or black.
Many people use Dian Valencia Plus clogs as sanitary clogs because they are comfortable, safe, slip-resistant and easy to wash.
Characteristics Dian Valencia Plus
One-piece work shoes , with one-piece tailoring and no seams. D’COVER DRY® liquid-proof and breathable textile upper, lined with D’DRY® quilted textile material and padded ankle collar to prevent abrasions.
A textile insole is filled with thermoformed polyurethane foam treated with activated carbon and antibacterial.
EVA XL EXTRALIGHT® composite sole, ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible, non-slip, flat cushion design, sharp edges and corners, wide grooves, easy for liquid discharge. Suitable for machine wash up to 40º.
Dian Valencia work shoes have the following characteristics:
- One-piece sneaker with one-piece cut, seamless.
- Breathable and liquid repellent D’COVER DRY® textile upper, D’DRY® quilted textile lining, padded ankle collar to prevent chafing. Straight last with rounded toe.
- Counter-counterpart of sufficient hardness to support the calcaneus.
- Cushioned textile insole over thermoformed polyurethane foam with antibacterial treatment and activated carbon.
- EVA XL EXTRALIGHT® composite sole, ultra light, comfortable, flexible and slip-resistant, with flat lug design, sharp edges and wide grooves to facilitate fluid evacuation.
- Machine washable up to 40º.
At the best price
It is available in large and small sizes from 35 to 46.
These Dian Valencia shoes are available in the following colors: white, gray, black, light blue, pink, red or navy blue.
EN-ISO-20347. EU 425/2016.
SRC+O1+FO protection level.
SRC = (SRA+SRB) anti-slip on tile and water with detergent as lubricant on steel and glycerin as lubricant.
O1 = closed back, antistatic, energy absorbing heel, lugged sole.
FO = hydrocarbon resistance of the sole.