Long before Frank of the Jungle made this type of shoe fashionable, this was (and still is today) the shoe for healthcare personnel par excellence.
Specialists working in hospitals, medical centers or healthcare environments require approved sanitary footwear that is comfortable, easy to wear and wash and also complies with all health and hygiene standards and requirements.
Characteristics Dian Eva Soft
The dian clogs are an ultralight EVA clog. The characteristics mentioned below make it the most commonly used sanitary footwear:
- It is an Antibacterial Footwear.
- Latex free.
- Monohull, anatomical and non-slip.
- Machine washable up to 40º.
- With hinged back strap between heel and vamp.
- Perforated on the sides to facilitate perspiration, cleaning and prevent direct penetration of liquids or fluids into the clog.
- Removable PU sole with high energy recovery properties while walking, lined with D’DRY® fabric.
It is available in large and small sizes from 35 to 47. The Dian Eva Soft clog is available in white, black, green, pink and violet.
DIAN offers you the widest range of professional footwear and comfortable work shoes on the market.
After 30 years of progress, experience and research, Dian has developed a variety of high quality work shoes. Health and functionality are the two basic aspects that the Dian brand considers when producing work shoes.
CE certified, standard EN-ISO-20347.
OB+SRC+E protection level. ANTIbacterial ISO 16187.
SRC = (SRA+SRB) anti-slip on tile and water with detergent as lubricant+anti-slip on steel and glycerin as lubricant.
OB = basic requirements.
E= Energy absorption in the heel.