Would you prefer to carry out your workday in a more comfortable and relaxed way? Then the work shoes model BEA-L of the Dian brand are all you need.
For greater comfort during your workday, this professional footwear is specifically designed for workers who spend more time on their feet or walking during their workday, such as nurses, kitchen staff, food industry workers, hairdressers and others.
This sanitary clogThe most advanced technology to take care of your feet. Its main characteristics are as follows:
- Adjustable heel strap with buckle for a better fit to the foot. No straps that do not fit your foot and are too tight or too wide.
- Washable with cold water or hot water up to forty degrees Celsius without problem.
- This work clog has excellent breathability, which allows for optimal moisture absorption and, therefore, quick drying to prevent the appearance of fungus and bacteria. With our BEA-L work clog from Dian, you won’t have to worry about odor.
How are they elaborated?
- Its inner insole, made of polyurethane foam with antibacterial treatment and activated carbon, prevents the proliferation of fungi or any other foreign agent in your work footwear.
- The BEA-L model has a non-slip sole that allows you to move without fear of slipping on both dry and wet ground, since the grooved ridges on the sole allow for better liquid evacuation.
- In addition, the heel has a high energy absorption when walking, so your ankles will not become fatigued as the hours go by. Its padded instep will also prevent chafing.
- This professional footwear has the longest life cycle and durability on the market, thanks to its meticulous manufacturing method, with the sole stitched to the support of the shoe.
- It is resistant to hydrocarbons and oils, and does not conduct electricity.
DIAN BEA-EB-SC Sizes and Colors
The Dian BEA-EB-SC model is available in white, from size 34 to 48.
The work clogs dian BEA-L shoes meet the basic requirements for professional footwear, which is all the more reason to consider them the best choice when investing in durable shoes for everyday use. In addition, they are CE certified and have a protection level of SRA+F0+E+OB+A.
Clog with adjustable heel strap with buckle, washable hot and cold up to 40º, D’COVER OEKO-TEX® microfiber upper lined with technical fabric on D’DRY® polyurethane foam, highly BREATHABLE with great moisture absorption capacity and quick drying with padding on the instep to prevent chafing, mounted on a straight last with rounded toe. Removable padded insole in fabric over thermoformed polyurethane foam, breathable, washable and antibacterial. Bicolor polyurethane sole, antibacterial, slip-resistant, high coefficient in wet and dry conditions, with grooved projections on the sole to facilitate the evacuation of liquids. Manufactured by assembling and safety stitching to reinforce the union of the sole to the shoe upper.