Characteristics of SEGARRA HYDRO 2002
Field boot specially designed for agricultural work in humid environments, with special treatments that repel water. Both the leather and the textile part of the upper are prepared to repel water instead of absorbing it as a normal split leather would do. It insulates perfectly from cold and humidity, allowing freedom of movement. The 100% rubber sole provides total grip on any terrain, even under the most extreme conditions. Its laces and eyelets are designed to be the most resistant on the market.
Where and when can I use my HYDRO 2002 boots?
At calzadolaboral you can find footwear with Hydro technology to keep your feet warm and dry at a minimal price.
- Designed for cold and rain.
- Boots made with a new technology that repels water, so that it stays on the outside and does not seep into the inside of the boot.
- Especially for working outdoors and in humid environments.
- Manufactured in Spain.
- They adapt perfectly to your needs.
- Split leather for better grip to prevent slipping.
- The laces and eyelets are extremely strong and resistant for a continuous and safe use.
- A purchase that gives you security and peace of mind.
- Sizes 39/46